HATCH! INCUBATION PROGRAM is grounded in the heritage of HATCH! PROGRAM, Vietnam's original enterpreneurship ecosystem builder; through an intensive 4-month, we forges early-stage technology and science-based startups into “investment ready” assets ready for VC funding. The program recruits startups in 2 batches per year. HATCH! VENTURES aims to be the best incubator in Vietnam by 2020.
In 2016, HATCH! VENTURES launched its second incubation cohort, also under a grant from IPP, in association with Augmented Ventures, and Viet Youth Entrepreneurs (VYE), Ho Chi Minh City’s leading startup ecosystem builder for youth.
HATCH! VENTURES introduced the Incubation program in 2014, with a strict focus on quality. Companies exiting the program included mato.vn (development advisory), saberfruits.vn (branding, marketing, equity advisory), and lozi.vn (founder mentorship, business advisory). In 2015, HATCH!, in partnership with Innovation Partnership Program, an ODA project of the governments of Vietnam and Finland, offered an acceleration program to 19 startup companies in Hanoi, Danang, Hue, and HCMC. Several startups under the program made significant progress: Abivin, EzCloud, Beeketing, SENTECH, and Hamona, with second fund rounds, up-to USD 160,000/company, especially witnessing international market expansion of Hamona to the United States and Abivin to a number of countries in Southeast Asia.
For information about HATCH! and HATCH! Incubation visit http://hatch.vn.
HATCH! Incubation Program is providing AN INTERNSHIP position to support the program manager in implementing the program. The internship will start from Beginning of September to End of December, 2016.
Intern will work closely with program associate and be accountable to the program manager. Monthly performance review and 360 feedback are expected.
- Program Administration
- Conduct program progress reports and documents
- Support preparing communication/marketing materials for the program
- Logistics for External relations activities (Set up meeting, travels, meeting agenda and minutes)
- Business Event Coordination
- Manage logistics for startups to participate in business events (Time, Location, Event Briefing, Logistics)
- Prepare marketing material of the Incubation Program at events
- Mentorship Implementation
- Support mentor in preparing materials and documents for startups (startup profile, business teasers, pitch deck, etc.)
- Relevant knowledge and experience in startup supporting activities is a plus
- Strong interest in Startups and Incubation program
- Fluent in EN and VI in both verbal and writing manner
- Problem solving and self-motivated attitude
- Detailed Orientation
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please send over listed materials to the program associates to: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae (1 page with your personal photo)
- 01 of your most proud pictures taken by yourself
Deadline for Application: August 29th.
Interview: August 30th
Orientation: August 31st
For further support, please contact Ms. Linh Le, Program Associate at 0904891567.